You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.Do you want to Follow me? or go back Home?
March break!
Sunday, March 18, 2012 @ 10:12 AM | 0 Comment [s]

First of all, I want to say sorry for not being able to update this since last moth. I wasn't that busy either, I just didn't have the time to blog and got sort of lazy. Hehehe

Last March 7-9 was our Spring break. Just three days!! The week that came after that was our exam week. -_- But even though we didn't enjoy much our three-day break because of the exams, it's alright! :D You know why? 'coz next week, we don't have class the entire week! Mwahahaha :))) Finally, free week! :D And March 26 will be the start of our new semester. I registered last Friday. I'm very happy with my grades, especially with my French. :DD J'ai eu 95! Je suis très contente! Merci madame Costel! Below my grade was a very short phrase that she wrote which made me even happier. "Toutes mes félicitations" As for my math, I just had 83 for 4108. Not bad T_T And for my History, it decreased. From 91 for the first book, I just had 86 for the second book. Everything's more than 85 (except for the freaking math) so I'm still happy. XD

Next semester, I'll be taking maths, chemistry and biology. I'm excited and at the same time scared. Waaah! From what I've heard, the chemistry teacher is really strict D: and I'm excited for biology because it will be taught by Mr. Hong, one of my fave teachers.

So I guess that summed up everything that has happened to me for the past weeks. XD

I'm thinking of changing my blog them again. hihih

Labels: , , , , , ,



Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hi there. I go by the name Abby Lala. Been sharing smile since '93.I love writing & reading. I like photography, sweets & pastries, designing & crafts. Me loves to eat!


I made this new blog for the purpose of making this as my 2012 journal.



**SINCE COMMENTS CANNOT BE POSTED DUE TO MY CHOICE OF THEME, PLEASE JUST LEAVE THEM ON THE TAGBOARD. THANK YOUU! IF YOU VISITED, PLEASE DO LEAVE A MESSAGE. IT WILL MAKE MY DAY ;*



Entry Profile Before I die Links



Tagboard





Round of applause
Copyright : Nur | Izzati