You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.Do you want to Follow me? or go back Home?
Last day of school picnic.
Saturday, June 23, 2012 @ 1:36 PM | 0 Comment [s]


 Last June 20, my friends and I went to Lachine park.  Food trip! Despite the heat wave, which obviously drowned us in our own sweat (yuck!) plus the super sticky feeling, we still had a blast! I really enjoyed that day. Sad thing, my beloved boyfriend didn't go with us. :| Tsk! 


We first had lunch at Kathleen's place. Her spaghetti is really delicious!! Yuuuuumm! Around 2 PM, we headed to the park


Loved the view of the lake and the fresh air and trees saved us all from the hot


temperature. We played cards, badminton, did some photo shoots (that explained why Noel's not in the pictures, our photographer ahaha) and of course, ate lots! Jeanelle, Kath and I also had our little secret. HAHA we brought DQ ice cream with out them. :P Well it was because we went to the bathroom, which I must say the farthest bathroom walk I ever had in my entire life! It was really fire! It was like walking 121235876524240100123004 miles just to pee! By the time we get back to our picnic area, I felt like peeing again! Hahah. So yeah, since the 



walk was really long, we decided to buy ice cream :>
Hehehe. At around 6:30 PM, we headed back to Kath's place to take whatever stuff we left then went home. I was really tired when I arrived but it's worth it. :) 




Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hi there. I go by the name Abby Lala. Been sharing smile since '93.I love writing & reading. I like photography, sweets & pastries, designing & crafts. Me loves to eat!


I made this new blog for the purpose of making this as my 2012 journal.



**SINCE COMMENTS CANNOT BE POSTED DUE TO MY CHOICE OF THEME, PLEASE JUST LEAVE THEM ON THE TAGBOARD. THANK YOUU! IF YOU VISITED, PLEASE DO LEAVE A MESSAGE. IT WILL MAKE MY DAY ;*



Entry Profile Before I die Links



Tagboard





Round of applause
Copyright : Nur | Izzati