You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.Do you want to Follow me? or go back Home?
..Et l'été commence!
Thursday, June 21, 2012 @ 9:25 PM | 0 Comment [s]

It's officially summer! Yay! I can't wait to have a blast this summer 2012. I want to make the best of it since I'll be entering college this Fall, hopefully. *crossfingers* 

Anyway, before I start blabbering.. I must say things have changed eh? Hahah, I meant the whole blogger look. I was lost for a minute but I still managed to find the "New Post" button, that's good enough for me. Hahaha. 

Sooo... I don't know exactly where to start! *minutes passed* IDEA! Alright, I'll just start from where I stopped from my last blog post. 

So it was a new semester right? Last sem for the school year. As I have mentioned, I took maths, chemistry and biology. After the first half of the sem, I dropped the part II of bio because I needed to concentrate on chemistry and finish my maths. 

Last June 8, 2012 was our school's graduation and it was one unforgettable night for me. Three weeks before the ceremony, I received the most shocking call ever! Our principal called me and told me I was this year's valedictorian and that I should make a speech! I was really happy to receive that news and of course, the night after, I started making my speech. Excited! But it was really hard keeping that secret from my friends. The principal told me not to tell anyone yet to make it a surprise. But of course, I told some people :> Hehehe. I was filled with euphoria for the next three weeks after that. Grad night came and I started to panic! Hahah, I was to deliver my speech by the end of the ceremony. Through out the whole time, I felt my mouth and throat drying! I started swallowing hard but my mouth was really dry! I signalled to my cousins and I'm glad they understood me. They bought and brought me water. I'm happy that besides getting a valedictory plaque, I also got the  'Highest Achievement in English' and 'Honour Roll' award. Those two plaques came with money! Oyeah moolah! 

June 9, 2012. Graduation party for me and... two-year anniversary with le boyfie! Love love love! Wow! Fun day! I ate a lot! Hahah. 

So now that brings us back to the present. I am having a not-so-good day but I'd rather not talk about it. Blah blah blah.

So I'll just update this from time to time since I won't be that busy anymore. :) Toodles! 




Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hi there. I go by the name Abby Lala. Been sharing smile since '93.I love writing & reading. I like photography, sweets & pastries, designing & crafts. Me loves to eat!


I made this new blog for the purpose of making this as my 2012 journal.



**SINCE COMMENTS CANNOT BE POSTED DUE TO MY CHOICE OF THEME, PLEASE JUST LEAVE THEM ON THE TAGBOARD. THANK YOUU! IF YOU VISITED, PLEASE DO LEAVE A MESSAGE. IT WILL MAKE MY DAY ;*



Entry Profile Before I die Links



Tagboard





Round of applause
Copyright : Nur | Izzati