You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.Do you want to Follow me? or go back Home?
asdfghjkl
Monday, July 9, 2012 @ 9:24 PM | 0 Comment [s]

As much as I would like to share to all my readers about our Niagara/Marineland outing, I just can not for the time being. I am not in the mood to write. I feel angry asdfghjkl for the reason I cannot explain. I hate this feeling. I've been tearing up ever since I woke up this morning and thinking about even the littlest of  things bring tears to my eyes. F this! Ughhhhh. wtvr. Boring. I wish I don't have school so that I don't need to face people. Baaaad week. Hate this. wtvr. Blah blah blah. 


Older Post
Profile


Hi there. I go by the name Abby Lala. Been sharing smile since '93.I love writing & reading. I like photography, sweets & pastries, designing & crafts. Me loves to eat!


I made this new blog for the purpose of making this as my 2012 journal.



**SINCE COMMENTS CANNOT BE POSTED DUE TO MY CHOICE OF THEME, PLEASE JUST LEAVE THEM ON THE TAGBOARD. THANK YOUU! IF YOU VISITED, PLEASE DO LEAVE A MESSAGE. IT WILL MAKE MY DAY ;*



Entry Profile Before I die Links



Tagboard





Round of applause
Copyright : Nur | Izzati