You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.Do you want to Follow me? or go back Home?
Birthday coming up T__T
Thursday, July 5, 2012 @ 9:26 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Yuck! I am so not ready for it O_O Everytime le boyfriend  mentions my birthday I always think that it's still far so we shouldn't be talking about it yet (plus we have no plan celebrating it), but this week it dawned on me that I will be turning 365 days older in a few days. :/ I don't wanna age yet :{ I don't know why but I am no longer looking forward to my birthday. HAHAHAH

Despite disliking the fact of getting older, I fantasize about a surprise something. A something! It doesn't need to be a party. Just a thoughtful gesture or surprise. Hahaha. Surprise. Surprise. Surprise. Gah wtvr!


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hi there. I go by the name Abby Lala. Been sharing smile since '93.I love writing & reading. I like photography, sweets & pastries, designing & crafts. Me loves to eat!


I made this new blog for the purpose of making this as my 2012 journal.



**SINCE COMMENTS CANNOT BE POSTED DUE TO MY CHOICE OF THEME, PLEASE JUST LEAVE THEM ON THE TAGBOARD. THANK YOUU! IF YOU VISITED, PLEASE DO LEAVE A MESSAGE. IT WILL MAKE MY DAY ;*



Entry Profile Before I die Links



Tagboard





Round of applause
Copyright : Nur | Izzati