You are beautiful
Welcome to my blog.Do you want to Follow me? or go back Home?
Summer School atbp
Thursday, July 5, 2012 @ 9:12 PM | 0 Comment [s]

If only...if only.. :( Ughh, now I have to attend summer class to finish my last maths pre-requisites. I hope I won't take long doing it so that I can at least enjoy my summer. :D Well, so far so good! I'm enjoying my summer class due to the air-conditioning system. Hehe, it's not that hot around the campus. Actually, it's freaking cold inside T__T hahaha.

So anyway, last June 27 and 28, I slept over at Ann's place. We had a movie marathon, chikka minutes and most of all, spent all our energy on baking. Hihih. We baked chocolate chip cookies on the first day then red velvet cupcakes the next day. It was really fun hanging out with that girl for more than 48 hours.

On the other hand, we will be leaving for Toronto tomorrow midnight :> Yuuup! Family outing! I'm so excited!!! But I haven't started packing yet. Hahaha :/


Older Post | Newer Post
Profile


Hi there. I go by the name Abby Lala. Been sharing smile since '93.I love writing & reading. I like photography, sweets & pastries, designing & crafts. Me loves to eat!


I made this new blog for the purpose of making this as my 2012 journal.



**SINCE COMMENTS CANNOT BE POSTED DUE TO MY CHOICE OF THEME, PLEASE JUST LEAVE THEM ON THE TAGBOARD. THANK YOUU! IF YOU VISITED, PLEASE DO LEAVE A MESSAGE. IT WILL MAKE MY DAY ;*



Entry Profile Before I die Links



Tagboard





Round of applause
Copyright : Nur | Izzati